Regardless of how vitalized and young you dress, act, or feel, it’s very hard to feel confident when you notice dark circles, wrinkles, bags or puffiness under or around your eyes.
Tool little sleep, fast paced lifestyle, genetics, exposure to the sun and pollution are the main culprits for making your skin vulnerable, a dead giveaway to age, and a major threat to your confidence and self-esteem.
With the different types of eye serum today, you will get confused which is the best eye serum to pick on the shelves.
This article discusses 5 of the top eye serums on the market today that will have you bright-eyed in no time.
- Best Eye Serum Reviews 2017
- 1. Olay Regenerist – Best Eye Lifting Serum
- 2. Art Naturals Enhanced Vitamin C – Best Under Eye Serum
- 3. Amara Organics Vit-C (20%) – Best Eye Serum for Dark Circles
- 4. Lilian Fache Vitamin C – Best Eye Serum for Bags
- 5. YEOUTH – Best Eye Serum for Wrinkles
- How to Choose the Best Eye Serums
Best Eye Serum Reviews 2017
1. Olay Regenerist – Best Eye Lifting Serum
It contains Amino-peptides and vitamins which help in regeneration of new cells. I bought this product and after using it for 2 weeks, the wrinkles and fine lines under my eyes were reduced.
The serum hydrates your skin to lift and smooth the eye corners. It is free- fragrance, non- greasy, and it is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Eye Serum is not allergic – most of the serum I used before would make my eyes watery.
- This serum is well absorbed by the skin and doesn’t enter into the eyes.
- It moistures the skin without being greasy and shiny.
- It reacts well with most of make ups foundations.
- Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Eye Serum can be used on both lower and upper eye lids whereas most eye serums can only be sued on lower eyelid.
- It can be used both at night and in the morning. No need to carry a different cream to use during the night when travelling.
- The pump application prevents transferring of bacteria from the eye to the product.
- It will serve you for a long period because you just need to apply a little of it on both eye lids.
- It tightens the skin around your eyes very fast.
- Some people complain of their eyes becoming watery after using the serum.
2. Art Naturals Enhanced Vitamin C – Best Under Eye Serum
With Ferulic acid, vitamin E and 20% vitamin C, Art Naturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum is full of effective antioxidants which aid to reduce sun spots, dark sports, age spots, and to brighten your complexion. It contains 11% hyaluronic acid which boosts hydration to the skin, plumping up and reducing the fine lines on your skin.
The presence of vitamin C in the serum means it has the power to repair and protect you from the damage of free radicals. Vitamin C also helps to reduce the sun spot, dark patchy areas under your eyes, and it brighten the skin around your eyes.
Art Naturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum contains Hyaluronic acid, which is known to penetrate deep into your skin to provide the needed hydration. The acid boosts of the production of collagen.
Also, it helps to pump up and softens the skin. The serum has vitamin E that helps to repair the cells. After using this product, I felt more fresh, youthful, and soft.
- It freshens your skin after few days, and makes the skin around your eyes look drastically younger.
- It reduces the eye bag circles and smoothen the line under your eyes.
- It is affordable.
- I applied this serum and reduced the circles on my eyes within two weeks.
- Brightens and repair tone skin.
- Has a good concentration. You only need a little of it to apply on both eyes.
- It is of good quality and quantity compared to other serum in the market today.
- It is watery but it dries within few seconds.
- It does not have allergy reactions.
- It treats the acne prone skin.
- It makes one feel good when the fine lines and eye bags are reduced.
- It worked well with foundations.
- Art Naturals Enhanced Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid is not moisturizing enough for it to be effective as a moisturizer.
- It has weird smell that dissipates quickly.
- It slightly burns but this goes away after a few seconds.
3. Amara Organics Vit-C (20%) – Best Eye Serum for Dark Circles
Using Amara Organics Vit-C (20%) Serum With Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E reduces wrinkles and fine lines, boost production of collagen, and also improves you skin elasticity.
It contains powerful antioxidants which prevent free radicals from the sun and pollutants from the environment from damage your skin further.
It also treats the acne prone skin and it reduces pores.
The serum result in fresher, brighter, and more youthful looking eyes.
- It smoothens and tightens your skin.
- It reduces fine lines and treats acne – it is my best eye serum for this.
- It reduces the poles on eyelids.
- It makes the skin radiant and youthful. After using it, some people would say that my eyes have changed a lot and I look younger than my age.
- It stimulates production of collagen which reduces fine lines on the lids.
- It protects your skin from environmental damage and harmful UV rays.
- It prevents your skin from damage of the free radicals.
- Brightens and repairs tone skin.
- It fades the sun spots and age spots.
- Besides treating the acne pores, it reduces the acne scars and prevents breakouts.
- It is affordable.
- Unlike other serums, it doesn’t have unpleasant smell.
- You only need to apply a little of it on both eyes.
- It is slightly sticky.
- The serum is watery.
4. Lilian Fache Vitamin C – Best Eye Serum for Bags
The serum is affordable and of high quality. It helps to cover red patches, dryness, large poles and fine lines around your eyes.
The serum contains 2 powerful ant-aging nutrients: alpha-hydroxy acid and vitamin C.
The presence of these effective ingredients will help to smoothen and brighten your skin. You will look youthful again.
- It is absorbed into the skin very quickly – you won’t waste time waiting for it to dry up so that you can apply make-up foundation.
- It brightens and softens the skin.
- Clears the fine lines and hydrates the skin after few days.
- Repairs the worn out skin.
- It does not leave the skin oily or dry.
- It can be used during the day and at night. Save you money because you do not need to purchase a night serum.
- It tightens, nourishes, and refreshes the skin.
- It reduces the age and sun spots.
- The cream is affordable and brings incredible results.
- Reduce puffiness under the eyes.
- Remove the bags under the eyes.
- Has enough dose of vitamin C needed by the skin.
- It will restore your beauty and this boost confidence.
- Helps in regeneration of new cells.
- It moisturize pump and also brings back your youthful grow.
- It is sticky
- it is allergic to some people
- Some people say that it leaves their skin oily.
5. YEOUTH – Best Eye Serum for Wrinkles
It hydrates the skin to fill in the fine line under your eyes. It boosts the production of collagen, which protects you from harmful UV rays. It also plumps and lifts the skin.
The good thing with this product is that it is a moisturizing cream which keep your skin hydrated. It clears aging signs such as dark circles, fine lines, puffiness, wrinkles and droopy lids.
- It smoothens and brightens the skin.
- It hydrates the skin filling in the fine lines around the eyes.
- It results in fresh, soft vibrant skin.
- You only need a little of it for both eye lids.
- It’s good for individuals with oily skin.
- It results to firm and clear skin.
- It reduces the fine lines and dark spot around the eyes.
- It moisturizes the skin.
- Protects the skin from harmful UV rays.
- It treats tone skin around your eyes.
- It pumps and lifts the skin around the eyes.
- It contains natural ingredients that are safe to you skin
- It is used for all skin type
- It doesn’t leave irritation after applying it.
- It non greasy.
- Some people say the product doesn’t give remarkable result, though you need to give it time.
How to Choose the Best Eye Serums
Below are various factors to consider when choosing the best eye serum.
1. Your Skin Type
Before choosing an eye serum, find out the type of skin you have. Is it young or mature, oily or dry, dark or light?
2. Your Reasons for Using It
Why do you want to use an eye serum?
Do you want to prevent aging signs from showing up early on your eyes?
Or, do you want it to whiten the dark circles and bags under your eyes?
Or are you looking to remedy the appearance of sun-damaged skin?
Many researchers have found that eye serums have essential ingredients that take care of the skin under your eyes. Note that instead of going the “one fits all” way, it’s better to purchase an eye serum that addresses the specific problem that you want to remedy.
For example, there are eye serums that are specially formulated to eliminate dark circles, serums that are made to remedy fine lines and wrinkles, and serums that are unique formulated to remedy sun-damaged skin under your eyes.
Focus on eliminating one problem at ago. It is good to buy the most advanced serum because they are the most effective.
If your goal is to protect the skin from aging, look for an eye serum that contains hyaluronic acid; it helps your skin to lock moisture.
For the anti-aging relieve, look for serum with peptides – peptides boost the skin collagen production and repair. Also, the best anti-aging eye serum should have retinoids which reserves the aging sighs and prevents ceases from forming.
If you want to eliminate dark circles under your eyes, the best eye serum is the one that contains hydroquinone which help you to have even skin tone. The serum should also have alpha hydroxyl acids that helps shed the dead skin and boost the growth of new skin.
4. Choose an Eye Serum from a Reputable Manufacturer
It is good to buy products from manufacturers who invest on testing and product research. Do not compromise safety for beauty or money.
5. Buy an Eye Serum that Is Good to for Your Skin and Will Bring the Intended Results
Use two different eye serum; one intended to be worn during the day and another one formulated to be worn at night.
The daytime serum contains ingredients that prevent the skin from sunburn while the night serum has ingredients that boost skin cell renewal and repair.
6. Choose Organic Prepared Products
The eye is the most sensitive organ in the body and you should not irritate it by applying harsh eye serums.
Buy a product that contains organic ingredients and organically prepared to care for the delicate skin surrounding your eyes. On the minimum, the eye serum you choose should be non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.
7. Eye Serum Should Have Powerful Antioxidants.
Antioxidants protect your skin from aging as well as reversing visible aging signs. They neutralize the harmful UVB and UAV rays, protect the skin cells from being damaged by free radicals in the environment and those produced by your body.
Antioxidants also boost collagen production, effectively boosting your skin cell renewal and repair. The best eye serum will prevent the skin from premature aging and prevent the creases around your eyes.
When choosing the best eye serum, it is good to evaluate whether the serum has at least 4. Above all, it should bring the desired results. It should be affordable and able to whiten circles under the eye.
Choose a serum with good quality ingredients to nourish you skin cells. An irritating serum is not good to your eyes.
Amara Organics Vit-C (20%) Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E emerge the best eye because it contains most of the listed eye serum selection factors. The presence of Hyaluronic acid prevents your skin from aging. It also contains powerful antioxidants that prevent your skin from UVB and UAV rays. It protects your skin from damage by free radicals, and it is capable of healing acne prone skin that other eye serum can’t.
The serum reduces the fine lines and bags around your eyes. It doesn’t have unpleasant smell like other serums in the market, and the best thing, it can be used to prevent the skin from aging as well as improving the aged skin. This might a great deal for young and old people who want to take good care of their eye lids. In short, it contains all the essential ingredients the best eye serum should have:
However, this does not mean all other listed serums are bad. They have their benefits and may be they work well with your skin. Choose the best eye serum that works well with your skin and gives the intended results.
Make use of what you have learn in this article to have incredible result.